- The Information MotoTrax Collects.
You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any information to MotoTrax. MotoTrax may collect, however, non-personal information about you, such as is described in Section 4, titled “Cookies.”
In order to become a registered user of the Website, you will need to provide information as part of the registration process, including your name, address, telephone number, birthdate, and e-mail address. If you choose to purchase any products or use any services offered on the Website, MotoTrax may also ask that you provide certain financial information (e.g., credit or debit card number) for the purposes of credit checks, and arranging payment and processing of any order (see Section 5, second paragraph).
From-time-to-time, MotoTrax may include features on the Website, such as information requests, surveys and other requests, which ask you to provide personal information, such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address or mailing address. Any information you may provide will be used by MotoTrax to allow you to participate in the particular feature being offered. MotoTrax may also retain any information you provide in order to send you information about MotoTrax’s products and services that may be of interest to you. MotoTrax will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. See Section 3, “Receiving Communications; Opting-Out.”
- Receiving Communications; Opting-Out.
MotoTrax provides you with the opportunity to receive information by e-mail, surface mail or telephone calls from MotoTrax, or third-parties which may be of interest to you, including information relating to new products and services offered on the Website by MotoTrax, or other third-parties.
If you do not want to receive any information via e-mail, surface mail or telephone calls, you may opt-out of further communications provided by MotoTrax at any time by: (i) sending MotoTrax an e-mail addressed to email@example.com; or (ii) writing to MotoTrax at MotoTrax, Inc. 3517 East Trent Avenue, Spokane, Washington, Attention: Webmaster. Please note that MotoTrax can only comply with requests relating to e-mail, surface mail or telephone communications provided by MotoTrax. If you no longer wish to receive further information via e-mail, surface mail or telephone from any third-party, you will need to contact that third-party directly to opt-out of further communications.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically but can be configured not to do so or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We recommend that you do not disable your browser from accepting cookies, as it will prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from taking advantage of all of the features of the Website, including accessing secure areas of the Website and purchasing MotoTrax products on the Website.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
- MotoTrax may disclose certain financial and other information you provide to MotoTrax to third-parties offering products and services for sale on the Website, as well as to third-parties that provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfillment services. Reasons for doing so include verifying your information, approving your registration as a user of the Website, authenticating your payments and processing your orders.
- You may submit information about new user clubs related to MotoTrax’s products or stories and photographs for inclusion in MotoTrax’s online scrapbook. You should not submit to MotoTrax any information that you consider sensitive and to be protected from viewing or use by others, as any information you submit to MotoTrax for posting on the Website may be available to the public and may be collected and used by persons other than MotoTrax.. MotoTrax does not regularly monitor these areas of the Website, and you submit such information to MotoTrax for posting at your own risk.
- MotoTrax may disclose your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, a subpoena or other legal process. MotoTrax may also disclose such information as is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a person or entity who may be violating any agreement to which such person or entity and MotoTrax are parties, or who may be causing injury to, or interference with, other users of the Website, or third-parties who may be harmed by such activities. In the event that MotoTrax, or all or part of its assets, are acquired by a third-party, user information may be included in the transferred assets.
MotoTrax has implemented security measures to protect personal information provided by you against access and use by persons not authorized to do so. MotoTrax also uses commercially-reasonable efforts to establish secure connections with your web browser for any transactions conducted online using credit or debit cards or electronic funds transfers from bank accounts. No data transmission over the Internet can be ensured to be completely secure, and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient.
- Changes and Access to Personal Information.
You may ask MotoTrax to correct, update or delete information you have provided to MotoTrax by: (i) sending MotoTrax an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) writing to MotoTrax at MotoTrax, Inc. 3517 East Trent Avenue, Spokane, Washington, 99202, Attention: Webmaster. You should be sure to provide MotoTrax with any updates and changes to your personal information, including your e-mail address, as they occur. Unless otherwise required by law, MotoTrax will retain in its archives, and may use, any communications sent by you and/or any information you have provided to MotoTrax even after you cease to be a registered user of the Website, or to otherwise use the Website, unless you direct MotoTrax in writing not to do so, and only provided MotoTrax actually receives those instructions.
- How To Contact Us.
If you have any questions about MotoTrax’ privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us by phone at (509) 315-9439 or by writing to us at MotoTrax, Inc. 3517 East Trent Avenue, Spokane, Washington, 99202, Attention: Customer Service.