ONE-YEAR DEFECT-FREE WARRANTY
MotoTrax Inc. will warranty all products, for parts, for one (1) year from the date of shipment, unless otherwise specified. MotoTrax, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser, but to no other person, its products to be free of manufacturer defects for the period of one (1) year from the date of shipment. All warranty terms, both express and implied, are subject to MotoTrax’s approval or disapproval in the exercise of its discretion. This warranty only covers manufacture defects of material or workmanship. Damages caused by operator error and/or wear items will not be covered under warranty. Non-warrantable consumable items include, but are not limited to, hyfax, bearings, bushings, wheels, ball joints, reducers, and all other wear items. The warranty will cover all parts necessary for normal operation. Labor charges are not covered under warranty. Warranty only covers original purchaser and only units registered with MotoTrax. MotoTrax reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage or service at any time.
- MotoTrax, Inc. requires written notification and approval prior to replacement of any part under this warranty.
- Replacement and / or repaired parts will be supplied only upon receipt by MotoTrax, Inc. of a completed warranty claim form and supporting photos.
- MotoTrax, Inc. shall not be enforceable if:
- Buyer fails to notify MotoTrax, Inc. in writing of any possible defect;
- Product is improperly installed by any person;
- Product is installed on an unsupported vehicle;
- Product is used in any manner other than its original intent;
- Buyer continues to use product after original malfunction; or
- Kit is not registered (where applicable).
The obligation of MotoTrax, Inc. is limited to replacement and / or repair of defective products only for the life of the warranty stated above. MotoTrax, Inc. has no other obligation or liability for any personal injury or property damage resulting or arising from any use of its products.